Coming up on Halloween I decided that a "creepyish" sounding incense would be a fun one to do since next week I'll probably be posting something Halloween/Incense related instead of a review. I do intend to pick up some new samples to try very soon from a few new brands so I hope to add a little more variety into my diet. I'm very open to suggestions so if you'd like me to try a brand, or have any suggestions to make I'd love to check it out, just send me a link! :)
Name: Whisper
Brand: MoonDancer
Got it: RenFaire
Rating: **** (4 stars)
Why: Whisper is a good nighttime scent. it's subtle but still fragrant enough to let you know it's there. It's got a dusky musk scent and unlike some of the warmer scents this one has a crispness like a cool nighttime breeze (or a disembodied voice tickling your ear). It's not a natural smelling incense, and by that I mean sometimes you can pick our certain herbs or flowers that were used in the making of it, this one seems very "created" or put together so it's a scent that you'll either love or hate but it is quite distinctive and I happened to enjoy it :).
No comments:
Post a Comment