Round about this time of year I get that burning desire to travel, just to explore aimlessly and see where the road takes me....this scent in particular seems to capture my "rambling" frame of mind:
Name: Wayfarer
Brand: MoonDancer
Got it: Ren Faire (Sterling Forest)
Rating: **** (4 Stars)
Why: I really like this scent mostly because it reminds me of a campfire which was the first thing I thought when I burned it. There are tones of frankincense and some other exotic elements I can't quite put my finger on, but they give the scent some depth. It's like when you come back from a vacation and you open your suitcase and your clothes have that "other place" smell that reminds you of all your adventures. It is a bit heavy and so putting it in a large room would probably work best for this one. Its not over powering but it does have a bit of a kick to it. It also burns really so one stick lasted me about an hour and a half, since all of MoonDancer's incense is handmade this will undoubtedly vary from stick to stick but I felt that it deserved some note. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment