Monday, October 10, 2011

Review: Green Tea

This review was a little difficult to get going since this particular scent had a hard time staying lit! So here's a tip, if you buy fresh joss sticks and they won't light or stay lit,  they may be a little too moist. Try to lay them out on wax paper for a few days and let them dry out. It's what I eventually ended up doing with these guys and it worked like a charm, so without further ado:

Name: Green Tea:
Brand: MoonDancer
Got it: RenFaire (Sterling Forest)
Rating: *** (3 Stars)
Why: Green tea is a soft, subtle scent that borders on being a bit on the bland side. I suppose if you were sipping a cup of green tea (as I often do) you wouldn't want to be overpowered by the smell, but because it's incense you are burning it would be nicer if  you could tell the scent was there.  It has an woody, earthy quality to it and would be a nice clean morning  scent to get you energized for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment