Monday, September 12, 2011

New Review: Aura Cleanse

Name: Aura Cleanse
Company: MoonDancer
Got it: Ren Faire (Sterling Forest, NY)
Rating: ** (2 stars)
Why: I imagined this scent being a little softer than it was, it's very smokey and there's not much to it's scent other than that.  It's heavy and can be overpowering at times, but maybe in a bigger more open space it would be nicer? I always buy at least four sticks of any scent that I'm going to review, so I will burn this again and should I change my mind I will update the review, but for now I was a little dissapointed...It burned for about an hour so it was pretty standard. 

Note: You'll be seeing a lot of MoonDancer's incense here for a while I just came back from the RenFaire and she's got great prices (16 sticks for one american dollar!) so since I'm poor I generally wait to buy some of her stuff every year. This year I spent two dollars haha so I have about 8 new scents to try out from her. This was just the first I've reviewed by her, but I have used her products before and she's great. 

One last thing: Just because I rate something doesn't mean you as a buyer won't like it. Any scent can be extremely subjective so you can use my blog as a guide but keep in mind this is my opinion. Don't be afraid to try things I don't like. I'm all about being adventurous so by all means if you think something is different about a scent feel free to comment or disagree, just do it kindly,  I would do the same for you. :) (also, I will delete and posts that flame either myself or other posters).

No comments:

Post a Comment