So this is where I write down the scent and tell you, dear reader, what I think about it. I can't say that the format of these reviews won't change over time, but for now I wanted to give you a heads up about how things are gonna go down....o heck I'm just gonna write the review and you'll see what I mean :)
Name: Bulgarian Red Rose
Company: Sonec
Got it: As a gift
Rating: **** (4 stars)
Why: Roses are my favorite flower, and as a gift someone sent me this lovely scent a while ago. It was packaged in the forbidden plastic bags, BUT it has withstood many months of storage and still has a really lovely scent, a testament to it's quality at the very least (or maybe the plastic bag is just poorly made? haha). It's pleasing, not overpowering, actually smells like roses (always a plus when that's what you're lookin' for). If you're looking for mood incense with a little more depth maybe look elsewhere. It just smells right upfront like roses so it's more of a floral perfumer than a mood setter. A big plus to this brand and this scent is that the standard stick lasts forever, Mine burned almost two hours! Most standard sticks burn for about 45 minutes to an hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment